– Agent will discuss the process with you.
– You will decide on type of house you are searching for so you can be notified of matches.
– You will sign initial document package
Buying A Home - Step 2
– Agent will go over matches and show any houses of interest.
– Houses of interest will be discussed.
– Contract and all other necessary documents will be signed for chosen house.
Buying A Home - Step 3
Option period/Pending sale
– Agent will go over option period with you
– Home inspection and repair negotiation
– Survey, appraisal, title commitment, will be reviewed and signed
– Loan approval process
– Closing will be scheduled. Final walk-through, and utility transfer will happen.
– Home warranty may be purchased
Buying A Home - Step 4
– Agent will arrange closing
– Title company will process documents and send documents to your loan company
– Loan processor will go over funds necessary for closing and setup payment options
– Buyer and seller will sign all documents. Documents will be reviewed and if correct loan funded
– Once loan is funded, buyer receives keys and takes possession