Charitable organizations are also welcome to use our truck free!
Birdsong Real Estate provides the use of its moving truck to clients who buy or sell a property through us, free of charge. We are also pleased to offer its use to area charitable organizations. The only cost to approved users is the gas you use!
What you need to know about the moving truck …
- The truck will have a full tank of gas when you pick it up; please return it with a full tank of gas!
- The truck has a ramp and a hand cart for your use
- The truck should be used within 50 miles of Lake Jackson TX.
- We request no smoking and no pets in the truck; our next customer may be allergic!
- All drivers must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid driver’s license.
- There is a small amount of paperwork that needs to be completed in advance. Please bring with you a driver’s license for each driver as well as proof of insurance (the card you carry in your glove box works great!)
- For your protection and ours, insurance is required. Most insurance policies cover rentals; check with your agent to be sure.
- Insurance does not cover theft of valuables from the truck. There is a place for a lock on the box and we encourage you to lock it when left alone. Please use caution and keep your items locked at all times as we will not be held responsible for stolen items.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your items while you are using our truck.
- Please be courteous when using our truck and operate it responsibly.
For more info:
If you are buying or selling a house with us, we have a moving van for you to use.
Fill out the form below to request use of our moving van. Availability is dependent on staff approval.
When signing up, the moving van can be used for 1 calendar day. Any additional use must be approved by management.